Our client, a leading investment manager with over $10B in assets, is seeking a talented attorney to join their legal team in a uniquely diverse position. Reporting into the Chief Legal Officer, this new hire will have the ability to work across the full gamut of legal matters affecting the firm.
- Position is an add to staff given the growth and trajectory of the firm given their 2021 and 2022 positive performance on top of their long standing track record
- Excellent quality of life, phenomenal benefits, and beautiful office with 2 work from home days/week
- Opportunity to work across a host of strategic legal matters in an elite team of 2 other attorneys
- Highly strategic and diverse role advising internal and external parties on a multitude of fund related matters
- Collaborate with the Chief Legal Officer to support and advise senior management on legal inquiries
- Prepare and execute a wide range of investor documents and trade agreements
- Maintain relationships with third-party providers
- JD required
- 3-6 years of relevant legal experience with at least 2 of those years being relevant experience at a top law firm
- Solid knowledge and experience with various types of agreements
- Ability and willingness to communicate and work as part of a diverse team
- Enthusiasm is embraced here!
- Strong, proactive, hands-on work ethic and ability to work in a demanding environment